Join us on the 10th of February for an unforgettable experience in the heart of DO Alella. Come enjoy an exquisite brunch with local products, pair them with our best wines and take part in the pruning progress. Discover the secrets of the vineyard, taste the Mediterranean cuisine of El Nou Antigó and delight yourself with a delicious Bouquet d’Alella wine.
Date: Sunday, February 10
The price includes:
* Seasonal activity (pruning)
* Bouquet d’Alella wines.
* Water, desserts and coffee.
* Guided tour through the vineyards and the winery.
* Escudella with products from the garden
* Black cod omelette with green pepper and Orrius eggs
* Trinxat de Cerdanya with bacon, black pudding and croutons
* Crudités from the garden with Nevat de Cabrera cheese fondue
* Berguedà Liver Bread with old flour bread with tomato
* Rice pudding
* Stone chocolate sponge cake
* All of it, paired with Bouquet d’Alella wines
Price per person: € 45 (adults) and € 18 (children up to 10 years old).
Limited capacity. Approximate duration of 4 hours.
More information and reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org