Join us this saturday as we celebrate the arrival of Autumn with a vintage fork breakfast. Come stroll through the vineyards, discover our winery, enjoy the best local cuisine from the restaurant El Nou Antigó, and bless the day with the best Bouquet d’Alella wines. Last call for reservations!
Date and time: September 26 at 10 a.m.
Place: Bouquet de Alella Winery
Price: € 45 / person
– Stroll through the vineyards, visit to the winery and a taste of the wines from the tub
– Fork breakfast, paired with Bouquet d’Alella wines
– Small groups
– Sorbet “All blanc”
– ‘Cop de puny’ with smoked sardine
– Scrambled eggs with organic eggs from La Klosca, vegetables from the garden and ham shavings
– Carpatxito of pig’s feet with dried fruit praline
– Black pudding and green pepper coca
– Coffee flan
Bouquet d’Alella Wines
+ Bread, water and coffee
Make your reservation at 935556997 or email@example.com.
Bouquet de Alella’s vineyards gather the same grape varieties both on the sea side and on the mountain side. For example, the syrah. These days we are picking up the syrah from the sea side, which matures earlier and usually adds softness and salinity to the wine.
Join us this september for a unique experience at Bouquet d’Alella. Visit our winery and taste the wine in the different stages of the production process: from the grape to the final product, through the must and fermentation.
Price per person:
Visit + tasting of 4 wines: € 18
* Offer available any day of the week with prior reservation.
* In order to guarantee your security, the visit will be take place in small groups.
Let us share with you a harvest day in our winery. A whole day of effort, but also of joy, teamwork and family warmth. It is a very important moment for the entire Bouquet d’Alella team, as we collect those fruits that we have been working on throughout the whole year.
We are still looking forward to the harvest. These days we are carrying out grape ripening controls in order to determine the optimal harvest date.