Come and enjoy this autumn cooking workshop with mushrooms as main ingredients. Our chef Annette Schroeder will explain 4 recipes that we will cook together and then we will have dinner pairing the creations made with our wines.
The activity includes:
– Cooking/pairing workshop: 4 dishes + 4 wines.
– 2 hours and half.
Day of the activity:
Thursday 16 November at 10.30am
Thursday 16 November at 6.30pm.
The menu to cook with us is as follows:
- Terrine of mixed mushrooms, aubergine and leek. After sautéing the mushrooms and blanching the leek, we will prepare an attractive terrine that, once cold, is cut for salad or grilled.
Bouquet d’Alella Pansa Blanca 2022
- Gnocchi of chanterelles, roasted pumpkin, garlic and herbs. Potato, pumpkin and chanterelles formed into small bites that we will cook for a couple of minutes and enjoy sautéed with garlic and herbs.
Bouquet d’Alella Blanc+ 2022
- Escabeche with níscalo and quail. Golden quail and grilled chanterelles are sautéed in pansa blanca wine, spices, bay leaf, parsley and onion to obtain a fragrant and tasty dish.
Bouquet d’Alella Plaer Escumós 2017
- Liver pâté with black trumpet mushrooms to accompany with toasted brioche.
Bouquet d’Alella Garnatxa Negra rosat 2022
The session is taught by chef Annette Schroeder:
Annette has diplomas in food & wine and food critic. She has been dedicated to designing and teaching courses for 12 years in different places such as Singapore, Sweden, USA, Ireland, Mexico, Madrid and for three years also in Barcelona.
She has worked with chefs such as Emanuel Stroobant with 7 Michelin stars and Darina Allen with 40 years of teaching experience.
With a history of courses, workshops and developed recipes, Annette is ready to welcome you and take you by the hand in a Food & Wine pairing experience in our winery.