Do you fancy a hearty Catalan cooked breakfast (the legendary ‘esmorzar de forquilla’ or ‘fork breakfast’) in the vineyards? Bouquet d’Alella offers you a great way to start your Sunday! This option is complemented by a seasonal experience in the vineyards.
– Seasonal activities (pruning, flowering and harvesting).
– Catalan cooked breakfast (prepared in a nearby restaurant).
– Tasting of Bouquet d’Alella wines.
– Mineral water, desserts and coffee.
– Guided tour of the vineyards and winery.
Duration: 3 h
Available hours: 10h.
Dates: 4th February 2024 (Grape harvest), 12th May 2024 (Pruning), 8th September 2024 (Flowering)
Other dates under request for groups of 15 people minimum.