Spring has already arrived at Bouquet d’Alella, and it has brought us those first sprouts of white grenache that mark the beginning of a new life cycle. That’s the time when the vineyards begin to wake up from their long winter rest and start turning green.
Experiencing wine tourism at Bouquet d’Alella is the best way to discover the wine culture and, at the same time, enjoy a unique environment. They are also our way of sharing with you and your family all our experience in the world of wine, as well as the privileged surroundings of our winery and vineyards. This spring we offer you Visits, Breakfasts, Picnics and Brunches among vineyards. You can enjoy them any day of the week. Get in touch with us and tell us which activity and which date suit you best.
Have you heard of Bouquet d’Alella’s Limited Editions? Let us introduce you to a whole range of unique and innovative wines, each of them produced in small quantities for you to enjoy a literally unrepeatable experience. We make them every year from the same autochthonous varieties -the rose-colored raisin and the monastrell-, but always following different methodologies. Come discover them!
Join us on the 10th of February for an unforgettable experience in the heart of DO Alella. Come enjoy an exquisite brunch with local products, pair them with our best wines and take part in the pruning progress. Discover the secrets of the vineyard, taste the Mediterranean cuisine of El Nou Antigó and delight yourself with a delicious Bouquet d’Alella wine.
Date: Sunday, February 10
The price includes:
* Seasonal activity (pruning)
* Bouquet d’Alella wines.
* Water, desserts and coffee.
* Guided tour through the vineyards and the winery.
* Escudella with products from the garden
* Black cod omelette with green pepper and Orrius eggs
* Trinxat de Cerdanya with bacon, black pudding and croutons
* Crudités from the garden with Nevat de Cabrera cheese fondue
* Berguedà Liver Bread with old flour bread with tomato
* Rice pudding
* Stone chocolate sponge cake
* All of it, paired with Bouquet d’Alella wines
Price per person: € 45 (adults) and € 18 (children up to 10 years old).
Limited capacity. Approximate duration of 4 hours.
More information and reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org